Welcome!
Dear Parents and Guardians,
My name is Piper Roobroeck and I am excited to welcome you and your child into my class this upcoming school year. I hope you enjoyed your summer break and cannot wait to hear all about it. I appreciate you taking the time to read this letter and take a look at my blog which will hopefully house many of your child’s learning experiences. I am excited to see where this school year takes us.
With this being my first year as a permanent contract teacher, I appreciate your involvement in our classroom culture and hope to hear from you if there are any concerns. Our board’s vision inspires lifelong learning, with a commitment to serving others within our community. This vision allows us to grow as learners and continue on this amazing journey of learning. I am forever learning and hope to learn more about your children which will in turn help me best deliver my teachings over the course of the year. We are a community, one that I hope will be fostered in my classroom as inclusive and collaborative where I can provide your children with many opportunities to grow as learners.
The day-to-day in our classroom will be quite similar, however, a schedule is attached to best support your learning needs. This routine is subject to change as there are always events that come up during the school year. Within this schedule, I hope to incorporate inquiry-based learning so that your children are provided with opportunities to be curious and creative, as well as explore in their learning environment. I hope they are excited about learning and I will do all that I can to ensure they do.
Finally, any additional information you may be seeking can be found within this blog or by contacting me. I look forward to this upcoming school year and welcoming your children.
All the best,
Piper Roobroeck


Comments
Post a Comment